Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First real snow of the winter

We are supposed to be getting about 2 inches of snow tonight.  We are all very excited here!  James has been waiting for it to snow so we can go sledding.  I'm hoping we get some and it sticks and it's as much as we are supposed to get.  We want to go sledding tomorrow!!!!

After dryland practice today I was going to go out for a run, but we are getting freezing rain right now.  Ugh...It's getting really slick out there.  I am getting a gym membership after the first of the year so I will be able to go run on a dreadmill when its bad like this.  It's just icky and icy out right now.

James and I went grocery shopping this morning because he's making dinner tonight and Thursday night.  We are having breakfast tacos tonight and homemade fish sticks on Thursday.  He really is a big help grocery shopping.  He picks out the fruit and veggies to go with everything and he decides on the lunch stuff.  James is really good at eating healthy things.  He keeps Mike and I on track.

I got up this morning and went in for dryland.  Only 7 swimmers showed up, but they worked hard while there.  We have a 2 hour water practice yet this afternoon.  I hope more are planning on showing up.  If they don't practice over these two weeks, January won't be pretty.

Right now James is starting on his Thank You cards.  He's busy working on them and we will start mailing them out tomorrow.  He is doing a good job, but we are spacing them out over the next few days so he won't get bored.

Well, I'm off to finish writing my torture...I mean workout...for tonight. Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment