Thursday, November 17, 2011

And Life Caught Me

Things have been so busy lately.  Swim season is in full swing.  Halloween has come and gone.  I haven't been 100% in awhile and I'm trying to get a doctor's appointment to get some blood work done.  I've been hit and miss with my running and I'm frustrated.  I have a 5k this Sunday and it could go well or it could be a gong show.  We'll see.

Mom and grandma are coming up this weekend and we are all excited about that.  Of course I am trying to get some cleaning done, but just have been so busy with swim stuff.  The newsletter went out yesterday and that takes so much time and effort.  Then entries for 4 different meets had to be done and revised.  Add to that the new website and it sucked my week.

I'm hoping that things will settle down a small bit for the next few weeks so I can get caught up and start my Christmas baking and get out and run on a more consistent schedule. 

I have not fallen off the face of the Earth.  I'm just getting sucked into a pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment