Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Craziness Abounds

I just can't seem to get back on my exercise schedule.  Since Grandma passed away I've been off everywhere.  Then Sunday I didn't get to run my race because I was in bed throwing up with a migraine.  I was so disappointed. 

Today was a good workout though.  No one was here as it is Reading Week.  I had no problems getting a treadmill or a bike.  Tomorrow my practice got moved to the University so I'm thinking of coming in early to get a workout in before practice.  I don't have a morning practice Friday morning, but it's supposed to be a bit warmer so I may try to get a run outstide that day.

I have 17 days until my next 5K race.  I'm running a St. Patrick's Day 5K and I'm really excited!  It will be the first day of March Break so it will be a good start!

Now on to my work for swim team.  I have to enter a ton of test set data, but should have minimal interuptions as all the other coaches are at meets and I'm covering practices.  So a nice quiet time here at the University.

No comments:

Post a Comment