Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here comes the snow!

I made sure I got at least 30 minutes on the bike in today because it sounds like I will be shoveling a heck of a lot of snow tomorrow.  I'm excited though.  I love snow and have been wanting just one big storm this winter.  Looks like it hits tomorrow!  We are expected to get 20-30 cm tonight and tomorrow (I think that means about a foot.  I should have paid better attention in math class.). 

Mike's brother gave him that PX90 program so I may try that tomorrow if I'm snowed in and can't get to the gym.  I've heard its challenging and really kicks your butt.  I'm going to need that especially since bellydancing has been cancelled for tonight.

I also noticed that the donut meter on the side of the blog has been going up.  This makes me sooooo happy!!!!!!  I love little things like that.  I've killed 23 donuts!!!!!!!

I'm getting ready to head to practice and then home to settle in for the night.  I'm all set to get snowed in.  I have plenty of veggies to make Greek salad and lots of celery for celery and peanut butter.  I'm good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment