Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mike is out of town for work so we will be celebrating at a later date.  I feel like I need to be doing something though so I'll do it for myself.

My running/exercise has taken a hit the last week.  My grandma passed away and things were hectic for a few days then when I got back I just never got back on schedule.  I felt out of sync.  Yesterday I fixed that.  I ran for 20 minutes on the treadmill and then rode for 30 minutes on the recumbent bike.  It felt so good.  Today I will be doing a core workout instead of doing some other work I should be doing.  I am the Queen of Procrastination so tonight will be a long night.  LOL.

I have a short little 3k run on Sunday.  I'm excited, but a bit nervous about running in the snow.  I'm glad it's just a short little run in that respect.  I did enter another 5K race for August.  I will be running the Chocolate Race at the end of August.  I'm pretty excited and we may just make a weekend of it.  We'll have to see.

Well, now I'm off to eat lunch and put off my work a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment