Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Thursday!

It's hard to believe that it's Thursday already!  The week has really flown by.  I had some sort of bug or cold or something that knocked me down for 2 days.  I just felt icky, but not really sick.  Two days of rest helped though.

Today I got up feeling much better and went to the gym.  I did hill intervals on the treadmill.  I did a nice, slow, easy warm up then pushed outside my comfort zone on the hills.  I really don't like hills so these intervals were tough for me, but I did them.  After my cool down I did weights focusing on legs today.  I increased the weight on several machines so it was tough.  I will feel it in the morning.  I have a light run scheduled for tomorrow.  It's supposed to be 2-4 miles.  I'm hoping to get in closer to 4 miles since I didn't run Tuesday and may not get to run Saturday.

Tomorrow we head to Indiana to see my parents and for my 20th class reunion.  It should be a good time.  James is coming with us and my brother and SIL will be there with my neices and nephew.  Yesterday I made unicorn poop cookies to bring down with us.  James and I made those a few weeks ago and they are pretty good.  They are fun to make as well.  Here are the ones from yesterday.


They take awhile to make, but the look cool.  I think the girls will love them!

Today I have to finish laundry and pack.  We are leaving tomorrow around 3pm.  I'm really looking forward to it!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment